Clairmont is a hamlet in northern Alberta, Canada within the County of Grande Prairie No. 1. Previously an incorporated municipality, Clairmont dissolved from village status on January 1, 1946, to become part of the Municipal District of Bear Lake No. 740.
Clairmont lies at an elevation of 685 m (2,247 ft), on the western shore of Clairmont Lake. Initially, the area was commonly known as Twin Lakes. The first use of the name “Clairmont” was in 1907 by the earliest surveyor of the township boundaries, JB Saint Cyr.
For more information visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairmont,_Alberta
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.